New Forum Template (10 Oct 2017)

Hope everyone enjoys the new forums template, I think you'll find it much cleaner and easier to navigate!

Enjoy!
MarkA

Show off your Collection!

• Thank you received: 33

NGAdmin created the topic: Show off your Collection!

We would love to see your collection here, big or small, beat up or exquisite, its all good here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 50

the solitaire replied the topic: Show off your Collection!

My collection of manual Nikkors consists of:

20mm f3,5 Nikkor-UD Auto
24mm f2,8 Nikkor-N.C Auto
50mm f1,4 Nikkor-S.C Auto
NKJ 50mm f1,4 Nikkor-S Auto
55mm f1,2 Nikkor-S.C Auto
105mm f2,5 Nikkor-P.C Auto
135mm f3,5 Nikkor-Q.C Auto
135mm f2,8 Nikkor-Q.C Auto
200mm f4 Nikkor-Q.C Auto

Nikon F red dot with eye level prism finder type 2 and eye level prism finder type 5
Nikon F2 with DP-3 prism finder and DE-1 prism finder
Nikon F3 with DE-2 prism finder
Nikon F3 with DE-3 prism finder
Nikon FM with MD-12

Nikon PK-11
Nikon PK-12
Nikon PK-13 (2x)
Nikon PN-11
Nikon TC-16A

Lenses I'd like to add in the future:
pre-Ai 16mm f3,5 fish eye Nikkor
35mm f1,4 Nikkor-N Auto
NKJ 105mm f2,5 Nikkor-P Auto (Sonnar optical design)
300mm f2,8 Ai-S
The following user(s) said Thank You: NGAdmin, asiostygius, Nikonzen, Chayelle

• Thank you received: 161

No Regrets replied the topic: Show off your Collection!

Nice collection!

• Thank you received: 33

NGAdmin replied the topic: Show off your Collection!

Buddy, gorgeous!!!!

I will take a better shot so this is a snap for now and incomplete picture.

Maybe next week I can set it all up for a cool shot like Buddy's!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: asiostygius, Chayelle

That's a nice collection Mark. Lenses that cause NMFAS in me are your 16mm f2,8 and 300mm f4,5 Nikkor-H

• Thank you received: 354

NikkorGlass replied the topic: Show off your Collection!

Thanks Buddy, some of your cameras get me searching google! I think I may get my film tomorrow so maybe I will shoot a roll this weekend! Have you ever had an FM3A and do you have any thoughts about it?

While they are not all in the picture, I think I got my last one today so thats it for a while! Now I will cull and trim the heard, try and document them all and then trade from the stock until all my collection is tight. ED glass totally rocks!

The 50-300, the 200-400 a d 500 P have stopped all long lens lust. I just need a few more TCs for those to be fully content on the long side with Ai/Ai-S compatibility.

On the rest I will have a nice small set of scallops, 20, 28, 35, 50, 58, 135, 200, 300. I might like to find an ole 8.5cm and I think there may have been a 100. I might convert some to Ai though. The 135 QC 2.8 is very impressive!

The others are pretty well set from 15-200 on primes. Maybe upgrade from the 85 F2 to a 1.4. My 24 probably should go off for repair and I don't like my 200 too much and prefer my 180.

Anyways, thats the project ahead to work my way through them, review them really well, trim and fill some gaps.

If we keep at i, this place will be a really cool place to come research MF Nikkors. The information is slowly starting to build with others chipping in!

I need a new NikkorGlass banner and I am planning a NikkorGlass T-shirt as well people can buy online at cost if they like it or design and offer their own. Maybe some mugs as well or something cool where we have a shop page that we can put up links to order stuff. Loved your T-shirt by the way!

MarkA

Mark, I own a Nikon Fm and owned a Nikon FM2 and FE2. The FM3A is more lik ethe FE2 then the FM2. A great camera with fully mechanical shutter but with Aperture priority automatic mode. Personally I prefer the non-metered F but the FM3A is closest to a modern classic with it's 1/4000th fastest shutter speed, 250th flash sync speed and A mode.

The scalloped lenses are mainly interesting to me because of the older optical design which, with it's flaws also shows a distinct picture quality that I like to use for my photography. Some of the Ai-S lenses are significantly beter but render "cleaner" and as such could be substituted with Af glass where no Af glass can substitute what the scalloped lenses with their 1960's and 1970's optical designs give me. The 135mm f2,8 is indeed mighty impressive. Especially considering the 4 element optical design. As for a 8,5cm f1,8, a scalloped 85mm f1,8 Nikkor-H is often considered sharper then the later multicoated 85mm f1,8 Nikkor-H.C or Nikkor K lenses.

As for the 200mm f4 Ai/Ai-S lenses. I never was too impressed by them. Since you also own the 200mm f4 Nikkor-Q keep that one and sell the 200mm f4 Ai you own. The 180mm f2,8 as well as the 200mm f4 Nikkor-Q are optically superior IMO.

I mentioned once that I wanted to help you with that banner. I still do, but time has not allowed me to put a lot of thought or throw an attempt at making one. A nice Nikkor Glass T-shirt would certainly find it's way to me :D

Can I suggest a design similar to the shirt I made the other day?

Thanks for the FM3A info. I'll have to think about it more now that you gave me the scoop. First order of business is to shoot the FG again. It will have been 32 or more years since I last shot a roll of film in one.

Thanks for the comments on the glass as well. I just need to review of these and then I can let go of them. I agree on the 200's.

T-shirts, mugs, ect.. Here is where my mind is at. I want this to be a community here. Yes, by nature its going to be very small so there are no visions of size grandeur on my part. Even if there are just 20 of us here that like and use the site I am cool with that and will keep it running. To that end, I want the people who do use it to feel they part own it, just like the thread on FM but even more so if thats possible. So, of course you can make the T-shirt! And of course we can all make banners, logos and even make subject blogs, team blogs or whatever we want.

I know we all collect glass and that in large part is what brings us all together... But just look at the photography in the Anniversary Article! All our glass aside we all amount to a highly talented group and it would be nice for this to be a real community and platform for all that talent.

I'll work on a store page to put things on so we can all start adding what we design to it for our community. It will just people simple. Simple is my other goal, to try to take the engines we have under the hood here and try to make the site more friendly and easy to use.

Well, I got to get ready for work.. i have a scallop 50 S F1.4 I got yesterday to try this morning on my 8mile route to work.

MarkA
The following user(s) said Thank You: anitrone, Chayelle

I'm sure you'll enjoy the 50mm Nikkor-S Mark. It's an amazing lens. Has excellent OoF rendering wide open, but also at f2 where it really sharpens up.

It seems to perform quite well, I tested my copy this morning so I could leave feedback. For $25 I would say its a total steal! Had poor light though to work with this morning so tomorrow maybe I can test it more. I am behind on testing new lenses I have received, but thats ok because I likely wont be getting any new ones for a while now unless I sell from the heard.

Little better snap today, I will have to find a day when I can lay it all out. Missing from here are an 85-H Auto F/1.4, the mystery lens (200-400 F/4 Ai-s) the 500 F/4 P Ai-s and the 50-300 F/4.5 Ai-s from the MF side and on the AF side the Tamron 150-600 and flash units, a couple of SB800's, and SB 700 and Quantum Flash. There are two other AF lenses I have for sale not included as well.

The upper shelf from a better vantage point.

The second shelf from a better view.

Bottom shelf is AF gear with other two bodies, D750 & D7200. Here is a snap of just the bodies and MF lenses, non Nikkors, on the bottom, Voigtlanders and Samyangs.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: No Regrets, asiostygius, Nikonzen, Chayelle

• Thank you received: 241

Brian replied the topic: Show off your Collection!

I don't have any shots of everything together, do have pictures of individual cameras/lenses and some groups.

I have a lot of cameras.

Nikon_4decadesB by fiftyonepointsix , on Flickr

Nikkor_28_F35 by fiftyonepointsix , on Flickr
The following user(s) said Thank You: No Regrets, Nikonzen, Chayelle

The following user(s) said Thank You: No Regrets, Nikonzen

Nikkor 135 F3.5 and Sonnar by fiftyonepointsix , on Flickr

I have a lot of Nikkor 135's. F-Mount, S-Mount, Contax Mount, Leica mount- and the 1930 Zeiss Sonnar that they are based on.

The Ais 135/3.5 is a Sonnar formula lens, I believe it is the last Sonnar formula lens made by Nikon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: No Regrets, Nikonzen, Chayelle

You should probably not ask why.

nikkor_105_1 by fiftyonepointsix , on Flickr

At least they are in four different mounts... S-Mount, Leica, Contax, and F-mount. Sonnar and Gauss formula. Ai and all-metal Nikkor-PC. Two more not shown.. F-Mount Sonnar formula in "mm" not "cm" and one in S-Mount that I bought for $40 that was missing a rear element and I bought one off of Surplusshack and fixed it...
The following user(s) said Thank You: No Regrets, Chayelle

If you only knew how many times I have been tempted to buy a few lenses like this! A stupid question for anyone that can answer, but are there any Digital Rangefinders one can use these on?

Thanks!
Mark

Hi and welcome to the forum Brian! Love to see another Df user here as well. Looks like you have assembled a great collection of cameras and lenses! Glad you're here with us.
Best wishes,
No Regrets
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian

Mark, I do not know about the existence of a Nikon S adapter, but some of these lenses came with Leica or Contax mounts and can be adapted to a Sony Nex with full frame sensor
The following user(s) said Thank You: NikkorGlass

AM4L wrote: If you only knew how many times I have been tempted to buy a few lenses like this! A stupid question for anyone that can answer, but are there any Digital Rangefinders one can use these on?

Thanks!
Mark

Leica is the only current manufacturer of Digital Rangefinder cameras. I have the Leica M8, M9 and M Monochrom. The M8 can be bought used for a little over $1000 these days. The Epson RD-1 is a bit older, goes for less. These cameras are Leica M-Mount, can be used with a Simple adapter for the 39mm screwmount lenses.

You can buy adapters to use Contax and Nikon S-Mount adapters with the Leica M-Mount cameras, and maintain RF coupling. The Contax and NIkon S-Mount rangefinders have a built in Helical which provides RF coupling, the adapters basically have a complete helical that goes into the Leica.

Pictures shown: My Nikon S2 and Leica M8 each with a Zeiss Sonnar 50mm F1.5 lens.

The Leica M8 with the S-Mount 5cm F1.4, later Black version.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NikkorGlass, Chayelle

Most of the Nikkor rangefinder lenses were made in S-Mount and Leica 39mm Thread Mount, which can be used on the Digital Rangefinders with a simple and inexpensive adapter.

nikkor_35_f25 by fiftyonepointsix , on Flickr

S-Mount 3.5cm F2.5 and the Leica mount 3.5cm F2.5. The advantage of rangefinder wide-angle lenses: no need for retrofocus optics. These are classic 6 element in 4 group Gauss lenses. And they are good.

A fairly early Nikon F picked up when it was not so old, for $100- had Essex CLA it, back when it was $35, any camera. The clip-on meter, from a Photorama show 20+ years ago. Found the fitted leather case at Penn Camera. The meter works and is accurate. Best to keep Selenium meters in a case, or in the dark to keep them good over the decades. I have Kodak Retina cameras with Selenium meters that typically work, and some pre-WW-II Weston meters that are still accurate.

NikonF_CliponMeter by fiftyonepointsix , on Flickr

NikonF_CliponMeter3 by fiftyonepointsix , on Flickr
The following user(s) said Thank You: NikkorGlass, No Regrets, anitrone, Nikonzen

Finally got around to some updated pictures and will make a blog post now as well..

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: No Regrets, asiostygius, Chayelle

What an incredible collection! My local camera store doesn't even have this many lenses:)

• Thank you received: 56

asiostygius replied the topic: Show off your Collection!

Wow, very nice collections over here.

This is an outdated take from 2015; need to put the collection together again to the 2016 shot, but I am lazy now:

Nikkor MF "Acquisition Syndrome" result for 2015 by Jose , on Flickr

D610 + surplus Nikkor N.C 28mm f/2 ai'd + bounce SB800 flash; ISO 800, f/2.8 at 1/160s.
From left to right, lenses were ordered by size; all lenses set at infinity focus and without any built-in hood extended.
First row, left to right:
50/1.8 ai; 50/2 HC ai'd; 20/3.5 ai-s; 20/2.8 ai-s; 28/2.8 ai-s; 50/1.2 ai-s; 24/2.8 N.C ai'd; 50/1.4 SC ai'd; 55/1.2 SC ai'd; 24/2 ai-s; 16/3.5 F ai'd; 35/2 OC ai'd.
Second row:
85/2 ai; 55/3.5 ai Micro; 55/3.5 F ai'd Micro; 20/3.5 UD ai'd; 28/2 NC ai'd; 28/2 ai-s; 55/2.8 ai-s Micro; 35/2.8 PC; 35/1.4 NC ai'd; 85/1.8 K ai'd; 85/1.4 ai-s; 105/2.5 P ai'd.
3rd row:
28-50/3.5 ai-s; 105/2.5 PC; 105/2.5 ai; 28-45/4.5 ai; 135/3.5 ai-s; 105/2.8 ai-s Micro; 135/3.5 QC ai'd; 135/2 ai-s; 35-70mm f/3.5 ai-s; 105/4 ai-s Micro; 25-50/4 ai-s.
4th row:
500/8N ai Reflex; 200/4 ai-s; 75-150/35 E; 50-135/3.5 ai-s;
180/2.8 ED ai-s; 80-200/4.5 ai; 80-200/4 ai-s; 200/4 QC ai'd; 35-200/3.5-4.5 ai-s; 300/4.5 EDIF ai-s.
5th row:
50-300/4.5 ai-s ED; 400/5.6 ED K ai'd; 400/5.6 ai EDIF; 300mm f/2.8N ai-s EDIF; 400/3.5 ai-s EDIF; 500/4P ai-s EDIF; 600/5.6 ai-s EDIF; 800/5.6 ai-s EDIF.
Above the books,
first row (left to right):
TC-14A; TC-14B; Close up lenses - No1., No2, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T.
second row:
TC-201; 3 TC-16A, 2 modified (for semi-AF in newer DSLRs), other unmodified (for MF only).

It will take me some years now Jose to get more Big Guns! Such a nice collection you have there and I totally get the comment about being too lazy to drag it out. Its a chore to say the least. I have added 2 more already since my last picture a few weeks ago.

On the big guns I lust for 3 in particular.

200 F2
300 F2.8
800 F5.6

I already have the 500P and the 200-400 so the 400 & 600 don't make a lot of sense. I need another TC or two as well. So the price tag on good copies of those will cost me quite a pretty penny and at best i might be able to pull off one a year and the NOCT was my treasure for this year.

Fabulous collection Jose, surely envied by many! Thanks for sharing!

MarkA

• Thank you received: 21

Chayelle replied the topic: Show off your Collection!

These are amazing Collections! Lovely glass!
Hope to learn much from you gentlemen!! :)

the solitaire wrote:

My collection of manual Nikkors consists of:

20mm f3,5 Nikkor-UD Auto
24mm f2,8 Nikkor-N.C Auto
50mm f1,4 Nikkor-S.C Auto
NKJ 50mm f1,4 Nikkor-S Auto
55mm f1,2 Nikkor-S.C Auto
105mm f2,5 Nikkor-P.C Auto
135mm f3,5 Nikkor-Q.C Auto
135mm f2,8 Nikkor-Q.C Auto
200mm f4 Nikkor-Q.C Auto

Nikon F red dot with eye level prism finder type 2 and eye level prism finder type 5
Nikon F2 with DP-3 prism finder and DE-1 prism finder
Nikon F3 with DE-2 prism finder
Nikon F3 with DE-3 prism finder
Nikon FM with MD-12

Nikon PK-11
Nikon PK-12
Nikon PK-13 (2x)
Nikon PN-11
Nikon TC-16A

Lenses I'd like to add in the future:
35mm f1,4 Nikkor-N Auto
NKJ 105mm f2,5 Nikkor-P Auto (Sonnar optical design)
300mm f2,8 Ai-S

Things have changed, a little.

Lenses I wanted and have added:

NKJ 105mm f2,5 Nikkor-P

Lenses I added without knowing I wanted them

NKJ 5cm f2 Nikkor-S

Lenses sold

105mm f2,5 Nikkor-P.C

Cameras added

NKT 1964 Nikon F with type 2 eye level finder and type 2 Photomic finder

Cameras sold

Nikon F3

And all of a sudden a desire came over me and I just had to buy a Nikon 80-200 f4 Ai-S Zoom Nikkor

DSC_0351-Edit by b j , on Flickr

DSC_0348-Edit by b j , on Flickr
The following user(s) said Thank You: NikkorGlass, No Regrets, asiostygius, Chayelle

• Thank you received: 20

csampang replied the topic: Show off your Collection!

Alright, let's see if I have enough lens photos to do this. :)

Lenses I have hidden in storage somewhere but don't have photographs of: 50/2 non-AI, 135/2.8 AI-converted, 105/2.5 non-AI

Bodies I've owned: D40 (at 67K+ shutter actuations, the first 66K occurred from February 2009 to September 2010, my very first few months of DSLR photography), D5000 (September 2010-present, was my primary camera for a long time up until April of this year. Has problems with the tilt screen not changing orientation correctly when returned onto the camera back, and I broke the battery door after dropping the camera while hugging a friend last December, oops), red-body D3200 (parents got it as a credit card rewards gift in 2014, but only used it on one trip before I stated using it in August of this year)

me with D40 and my sadly departed 180/2.8 ED, 2009

me with D5000 and the 300/4.5 ED-IF, 2011

me with D3200 and the Series E 75-150, from a few weeks ago

Some lenses in a bag, of which the 300 I can easily tell is there lol

Five lenses on a piano lid: 24/2.8 AI-converted, 50/1.4 Nikkor-S non-AI, 100/2.8 Series E, 85/1.8 Nikkor-H AI-converted, 50/1.8 Series E pancake

500/8 Reflex-Nikkor

28/3.5 non-AI

another shot of my 135/2

75-150/3.5 Series E, photographed at the store I got it at in San Francisco

vertical view of the 85-250/4-4.5

comparison shot of my 70-210/4 Series E with the 1962-era Nikkor 85-250/4-4.5

• Thank you received: 135

Nikonzen replied the topic: Show off your Collection!

Welcome Chris! Great stuff!
The following user(s) said Thank You: csampang

Thank you so much!

It amuses me that one of the lenses that has become my absolute favorite (the 28/3.5 AI) wasn't even mine yet when I made that post, LOL.

I was chatting with my Canon user friend a few days ago and it really hit me how I got into this manual focus Nikon thing was several different circumstances of serendipity all coming together at the same time:

- my friend pointed a decent D40 starter deal at Adorama in 2009 when I had been only considering Canon to that point (he has used their systems in some form since 1981) and knew nothing about the Nikon brand
- After unsatisfactory results with indoor sports (watching several Sacramento Kings games from the stands) and evening motorsports, I think I first searched for the decent AF-S f/2.8 medium-long telephotos (knowing that the D40 could not autofocus with the AF-D class lenses), but those were and remain out of my price range. The 180/2.8 and 50/2 both came from a camera store out there.
- Discovering that non-AI lenses work with the D40 (and later other consumer class Nikons like the D5000 I'd get later and the D3200 I usually use) led to purchases like the 50/1.4 and the conversation piece 85-250.

I feel like my 35/1.8 DX and my recently acquired 85/1.8G are great lenses but more are tools for practical applications, while the manual focus collection is more for artistic use - the close focus and color rendering of the 28/3.5 AI, the wide open glow of the 50/1.4 non-AI, and the face detail of the 135/2 really speak to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chayelle

I started out on a Zeiss Contaflex slr system which led me to a Zeiss Ikon RF forum and the gentleman above named Brian. I had always fancied the eye level finder F2 so I dived in and bought a 28/3.5 because it was dirty cheap. My sister had a D5K at the time and I learned it would shoot the old lenses so I went digital. Been through a few bodies since them days and finally after a very long wait I will be getting a package from Japan here in a few weeks - a Df. I only need 2 or 3 more lenses to round out my kit. I have waited 2 long years for this and cannot wait till it is in my hands. Then I am going to blow up this board with snaps. :D. Nice to chat with you see you around. This is a great forum with some excellent folks on board.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chayelle, csampang

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I really liked the challenge when I first started of photographing sports with manual lenses. After all, that type of photography existed before AF was invented...

Motorsports actually turned out to be more manageable with manual focus as cars rarely stray from the racing line! Head-on is a bit trickier but works for prefocusing.

csampang wrote: Alright, let's see if I have enough lens photos to do this. :)

Lenses I have hidden in storage somewhere but don't have photographs of: 50/2 non-AI, 135/2.8 AI-converted, 105/2.5 non-AI

Bodies I've owned: D40 (at 67K+ shutter actuations, the first 66K occurred from February 2009 to September 2010, my very first few months of DSLR photography), D5000 (September 2010-present, was my primary camera for a long time up until April of this year. Has problems with the tilt screen not changing orientation correctly when returned onto the camera back, and I broke the battery door after dropping the camera while hugging a friend last December, oops), red-body D3200 (parents got it as a credit card rewards gift in 2014, but only used it on one trip before I stated using it in August of this year)

me with D40 and my sadly departed 180/2.8 ED, 2009

me with D5000 and the 300/4.5 ED-IF, 2011

me with D3200 and the Series E 75-150, from a few weeks ago

Some lenses in a bag, of which the 300 I can easily tell is there lol

Five lenses on a piano lid: 24/2.8 AI-converted, 50/1.4 Nikkor-S non-AI, 100/2.8 Series E, 85/1.8 Nikkor-H AI-converted, 50/1.8 Series E pancake

500/8 Reflex-Nikkor

28/3.5 non-AI

another shot of my 135/2

75-150/3.5 Series E, photographed at the store I got it at in San Francisco

vertical view of the 85-250/4-4.5

comparison shot of my 70-210/4 Series E with the 1962-era Nikkor 85-250/4-4.5

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you have quite a nice collection started there. Looking forward to seeing you around here.
Best wishes,
Don

Just took a pic of my little lens family the other day, so I thought I'd add to this thread.

My collection is absolutely minuscule compared to the likes of others here. It grows very slowly, is quite small, but is very well loved by me :)

PA123627 by Don Sawall , on Flickr

Pictured from left to right...

Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AIS, Sigma Art 50mm f/1.4, Nippon Kogaku P 105mm f/2.5, Nikon AFS 200mm f/2 VRII, Zeiss 135mm f/2 APO Sonnar T* ZF.2, Zeiss Distagon T* 21mm f/2.8 ZF.2 and of course my trusty Nikon Df :)

Thanks for looking!
Don

• Thank you received: 56

asiostygius replied the topic: Show off your Collection!

Just updating my "heavy metal" collection for 2016. No plastic fantastic here!

Nikkor Scalloped collection for 2016 by Jose , on Flickr

Top (wide angles): 20/3.5 UD, 24/2.8 NC; 28/2 NC, 35/2 OC, 35/1.4 NC.

Middle (normal): 55/1.2 SC, 50/2 HC; 50/1.4 SC, 55/3.5 F Micro.

Bottom (teles): 85/1.8 H, 105/2.5 P (Sonnar), 105/2.5 PC (Gauss), 135/3.5 QC, 200/4 QC, 300/4.5 H.

All shots with D610 + Nikkor 85mm f1.4ais at 1.4m + tripod + built in flash + diffuser, ISO 400 at 1/60s; lateral views at f/1.4, frontal views at f/2.8.

Now, all I need to complete it is the legendary 8/2.8 F (fully scalloped rings: focus and aperture).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikonzen, Chayelle, csampang

I pulled the trigger on a black Df with 10K snaps today coming from Oceanside Cali. I cannot wait until I get it in hand. My poor D7K...looks like it's days are numbered. Stay tuned. $1800 is what I paid...box papers 50 lens kit remote and a bag.

• Thank you received: 21

Chayelle replied the topic: Show off your Collection!

You will certainly enjoy your new Df !! Congratulations.
Yet, I am finding it difficult, between my Df and my D7200... enjoying them both with mf !

Do enjoy... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikonzen

Thanks Chayelle!

I hope you all are ready for some photos from Oklahoma because I am fixing to go blast mode showcasing mf glass FX. :D

Someday I plan on a return to DX to shoot the owls, hawks, and the family of crows that live here but for now I am so happy to finally be shooting the closest thing to a digital F there is...finally! :)

Congrats Nikonzen!

I'm seeing deals for the Df and D600 and D700 and D3 locally on craigslist and it's not helping me at all! I have to remember that my D3200 is more than enough camera for the things I've been shooting, yet wanting to be able to use my beloved 28/3.5 AI in low light (and getting less noise in general with all of my lenses), wanting to try metering with some of the old glass and more specifically TTL flash metering...

As this thread and my participation at this forum have shown, I really enjoy manual focus Nikon glass in the same way that youngsters enjoy Legos. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikonzen

I will have to use the D7K and an odd duck lens to make a collection shot of the official Nikonzen FX kit...haha :)

Time to create page: 1.972 seconds